Gui Fedrizzi by Emmanuel Sanchez-Monsalve for Male Model Scene
When people are abused and assaulted, it is like the doors to their souls slam shut. The goal of Joyful Heart is to let the light, and the life, back in—to banish the darkness and let the healing begin.
- Mariska Hargitay, Founder & President of the Joyful Heart Foundation
- See more at: http://joyfulheartfoundation.org/
Arc System Work’s newly released arcade title Persona 4 The Ultimate Ultra Suplex Hold will be receiving an update on December 19. Ver.1.01 adds the time-release character and Persona-equipped version of Sho Minazuki. In addition, Training Mode has been added to the game.
Traning mode allows for practicing with no limit to match or round number for a fixed period of time. The opponent CPU can be set to Dummy, Normal, Boss or Shadow. Pressing the start button will show options for maxing the SP Gauge, Awakening State, and other functions.
Minazuki shares many of his normal attacks with his non-Persona version, but has unique attack methods through his Persona. His Persona Tsukiyomi appears right in front of the opponent when attacking, making it most suitable for surprise attacks from long range. In addition, he possesses unique moves that can absorb the opponent’s HP and SP, darken the screen, and other non-standard techniques.
- Playable character “Sho Minazuki (Persona-equipped)” added.
- Game mode “Training Mode” added.
- In character select, the navi’s initial position is remembered.
- SP Skill Boost and Instant Kill input priority fixed.
- Bug in Auto-combo Burst Gauge bonus fixed.
- Bug that causes the new challenger message to remain in certain conditions fixed.
Score Attack Mode
- When continuing from 2P side, bug that cause the clear time penalty to not register fixed.
- Randomizer bug fixed.
- Mudoon bug fixed.
- Bug that prevented Stand D from releasing immediately after shooting fixed.
- SP increase rate bug with Sukukaja fixed.
- Auto-combo bug while in Awakening State fixed.
- Nani ga Deru Kuma SP bug fixed.
- Orgia Gauge bug when taking damage fixed.
- Cancel Orgia Boost bug fixed.
- Mahagarula bug fixed.
- Bug with durability of all bow attacks fixed.
- Ball Counter bug after KO fixed.
- SP Skill Ball Counter increase bug fixed.